We are looking for a
PHP Junior Developer
We are looking for a developer to work within a young team on an internationally used loan administration platform written in PHP (Laravel). Developer responsibilities include advancing and maintaining our platform and surrounding NodeJS services. The work tasks range from integrating APIs to building UI parts in React JS or implementing solutions used for our financial product. Our full-time working week is only 34 hours, working times are flexible and 100% home office is an option. No work experience is required, over-qualification will be compensated. Check our benefits!
Our IT Department, which is based in Wiener Neustadt, is part of an international Fintech company which provides short and long-term consumer loans in 5 countries within and outside of Europe. With our own platform and websites, we provide an entirely digital lending process so that consumers can apply for and receive money within only a couple of minutes.
Your key role will be to
- • Development and maintenance of our financial management platform
- • Implementation and refactoring of micro services
- • Refine and plan tasks together in a Scrum environment
- • Integrate with internationally used payment providers
- • Monitoring for released features
We will offer you
- Home office - Up to 100% remote, or hybrid, if possible, up to you
- Flexible working hours - only need to cover core working hours with the team
- 34 hours working week - have more time for you and your hobbies at a competitive full time salary
- Strong growth and learning opportunities - badge system
- Employee loyalty program - bonus holidays after the second year, etc.
- Social events - at least during one week per year in Austria
- International and friendly work environment
We expect from you
- • Good knowledge of PHP, SQL
- • Experience with a framework (such as Laravel) is an advantage.
- • Basic knowledge of JS, CSS, NodeJS
- • Fluent in English (communication with an international team)
- • You know what REST, JSON and API means
- Czech Republic
- Full time, 34h per week, aligning with the team (located in Austria)
If this is your job
AVAFIN HOLDING LTD
TAX No. CY 10335345O
40 Kimonos Street
3095, Limassol, Cyprus