We are looking for a
You are a PHP developer ready to bring your newly learned skills to a welcoming and supporting company? Or are you already experienced and want to tackle various interesting challenges within a scrum team of motivated developers?
We are looking for a developer to work on an internationally used loan administration platform written in PHP (Laravel). Your daily business includes advancing and maintaining our platform and related technologies. The work tasks range from integrating APIs to building UI parts in React JS or implementing custom solutions used for our financial product. Our full-time working week is only 34 hours, working times are flexible and 100% remote work is an option. No work experience is required, over-qualification will be compensated. Check our benefits!
Our IT Department, which is based in Wiener Neustadt, is part of an international Fintech company which provides short and long-term consumer loans in 5 countries within and outside of Europe. With our own platform and websites, we provide an entirely digital lending process so we can guarantee a cashflow to the consumer within only a couple of minutes.
Your key role will be to
- • Development, maintenance and testing of our financial management platform (PHP Laravel)
- • Refine and plan tasks together in a Scrum environment
- • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver effective solutions
- • Development, maintenance and testing of NodeJS services
- • Monitoring for released features
We will offer you
- Remote work - Up to 100% remote, or hybrid, if possible, up to you
- Flexible working hours - only need to cover core working hours with the team
- 34 hours working week - have more time for you and your hobbies at a competitive full time salary
- License courses (iSAQB or similar), workshops and learning opportunities within a badge system
- Employee loyalty program - bonus holidays after the second year, etc.
- Social events & team building activities
- International and friendly work environment
We expect from you
- • Knowledge of object-oriented design and PHP - experience with a framework (such as Laravel) is an advantage
- • Relational databases and SQL knowledge
- • Basic knowledge of JS, CSS, HTML - experience with React or Node.js is an advantage
- • Knowledge about REST
- • Fluency in English (communication with an international team)
- Czech Republic
- Full time, 34h per week, aligning with the team (located in Austria)
If this is your job
AVAFIN HOLDING LTD
TAX No. CY 10335345O
40 Kimonos Street
3095, Limassol, Cyprus